Female Bush Adapters are a type of conduit fittings that connect PVC Pipes To DB Boxes without the need of flexible pipe. It has screw threadings for tightening or loosening the connected electrical accessories. Hence, a Female bush adapter is a good replacement for a flexible pipe.
They are used to create alterable passageways for laying electrical wirings between the pipes and the DB boxes. Apart from that, they also act as a protective shield for the encased electrical wiring.
Press Fit Female Bush adapters are available in two sizes: 20 & 25 mm. They are provided the necessary rigidity required to give the whole wiring setups a reliable and mutable structural support.
Here are the salient features that Female Bush Adapters offer:
- Saves The Hassle Of Using Flexible Pipes
Flexible Conduit Pipes has been traditionally used to create sharp and mutable turns as demanded by distribution box wiring. However, now the female bush adapters offer a much simpler solution that requires no effort or customization for different application needs.
- Creates Mutable Passageways For Laying Down The Electrical Wiring
Female bush adapters come with screw threads, which makes it easier to alter the wiring setups in a matter of seconds. This flexibility in maintenance increases the efficiency of the wiring process.
- Provide Superior Protection Against Abrasion
Female bush adapters have a very rigid body which makes them resistant to abrasion due to the external environment.
- Isolates The Encased Wiring From External Environment
The passageways created by the female bush adapter offers a very isolated arena. The laid wiring within this gets immune to the deteriorating external environment and inherits a longer service life.
- Provide Structural Support To The Wiring Setup
The female bush adapter keeps the wiring bunched within its body. They are not affected by the external forces that can easily deform the flexible pipe when used instead. Because of their high rigidity, they serve as a structural support for the entire wiring structure.
How To Use Female Bush Adapter
- First, you need to unscrew the female bush adapter.
- Connect the top of the FBA to the conduit pipe or any other male conduits.
- Attach the remaining part of the FBA to the distribution box.
- Now screw the FBA to secure it with the distribution box.
- Finally, run the electrical wiring through the passage created by the FBA to secure the power connections.